Monday, March 26, 2012

Beauty and the Geek?

I've been called a geek and nerd most of my life from my family, friends, and those "bullies" at school. It's never bothered me to be honest. But, as a well known geek, I'm just going to say that I personally wouldn't wear these. Though, I really don't have any use for them.


These pants are called the Beauty and the Geek pants. The pants incorporate a  keyboard, mouse, and speakers into their design, and they can also communicate with a computer by Bluetooth or waist-worn cables. They were created by Erik de Niijs of Nieuwe Heren. 

I will admit they are pretty cool, but be honest, would you wear them?

2 comments:

  1. I need a pair of these. Are they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kayla,
      They are still a prototype. They are in the "works." But, I've read that they would be around $400 if they become a reality. I'm hoping that they work on the design. I mean most of the keys are in the guy's crotch...

      Delete